WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website (the "Site") is operated by A1 Services (Manchester) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 04962016) whose registered address is at:
A1 Services (Manchester) Limited
45-51 Chorley New Road
In these Conditions "Conditions" means these terms and conditions of use.
A1 Services (Manchester) Limited reserves the right to change any of its Conditions at any time by posting changes on the Site.
You agree to be bound by these Conditions. If you do not accept these Conditions in full, you must stop using this Site immediately.
All names, images and logos identifying A1 Services (Manchester) Limited are proprietary marks of A1 Services (Manchester) Limited. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. A1 Services (Manchester) Limited does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
All text, images, graphics, animation, videos, music and other materials on this Site are subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights of A1 Services (Manchester) Limited as owner or licensee. Permission is hereby granted to electronically copy and to print hard copies of the materials on this Site for strictly personal use as an information resource for A1 Services (Manchester) Limited. Except for this permitted use, these materials may not be reproduced, transferred, distributed, modified or reposted to other websites without the express written permission of A1 Services (Manchester) Limited.
[Some parts of the Site contain images that are subject to the copyright policies of their providers.]
You agree to use this Site and the materials contained on it only for lawful purposes.
A1 Services (Manchester) Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this Site; some of the information may not be correct due to service changes which may have occurred. A1 Services (Manchester) Limited reserves the right to make changes, at any time, without prior notice to services.
A1 Services (Manchester) Limited expressly disclaims and excludes all warranties, conditions, representations and terms, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise, with respect to this Site or the content included in this site including, without limitation, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site and/or the content.
A1 Services (Manchester) Limited hereby excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site or the information, content or materials included on or downloaded from this Site, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of revenue; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss or damage to or corruption of data, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss demand or damages and whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise.
Nothing in this disclaimer excludes or limits A1 Services (Manchester) Limited's liability for: (a) death or personal injury caused by A1 Services (Manchester) Limited's negligence (or that of its employees, agents or directors); or (b) the tort of deceit; or (c) any liability which may not be limited or excluded by law.
Not with standing anything else in these Conditions, A1 Services (Manchester) Limited will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this Site.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Some links in this Site may lead to websites furnished by independent site owners. The information presented on such sites is the sole responsibility of those site owners. Any such external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this Site is outside the control of A1 Services (Manchester) Limited and you visit entirely at your own risk. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by A1 Services (Manchester) Limited of the linked site. You agree that you shall have no claim against A1 Services (Manchester) Limited in respect of the content of such websites.
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production. Not with standing this, we recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. A1 Services (Manchester) Limited excludes liability for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software. Consult your network administrator before installing any material on a networked computer.
This Site is operated according to the laws of England and Wales. You and A1 Services (Manchester) Limited submit any disputes arising hereunder exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If any of these Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
This website (the "Site") is operated by A1 Services (Manchester) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales (registered number 04962016) whose registered address is at: A1 Services (Manchester), Regency House, 45-51 Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1 4QR UNITED KINGDOM.
A1 Services (Manchester) Limited will not collect any personal data about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
The type of personal data we may collect is:
Name, Address, Email address, Phone number.
Name, Address, Email address, Phone number, Bank A/c No & Sort code.
Any Personal Data collected will be used to fulfil any service you might request.
Personal Data will be stored by A1 Services (Manchester) Limited and A1 Services (Manchester) Limited may use this Personal Data to contact you now or in the future. A1 Services (Manchester) Limited may also disclose this Personal Data but not to anyone outside of A1 Services (Manchester) Limited, its associated companies, its agents, dealers or licensees, and other companies with which A1 Services (Manchester) Limited has arranged services for your benefit.
Personal Data will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other relevant legislation including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you would like details of the information we hold about you, would like to amend said information or delete it, please contact us:
A1 Services (Manchester) Limited.
Agecroft Commerce Park
Telephone: 0161 743 0000
PLEASE NOTE: Calls may be monitored or recorded.
The Site may contain links to non- A1 Services (Manchester) Limited websites. A1 Services (Manchester) Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites.
If you have any comments or questions about this website or any aspect of our services please contact us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
In these terms "The Company" refers to A1 Sand & Gravel, a trading name of A1 Services (Manchester) Ltd.
1. No responsibility can be accepted for any delay in delivery unless a specific guarantee signed by a Director of the Company is provided. Any delivery dates and times are given in good faith and the Company will endeavour to meet estimated dates and times. However time shall not be the essence of the contract and the Company shall incur no liability if such dates or times are not met.
2. Customers will indemnify this Company and drivers operating on behalf of this Company against all claims for damage caused while carrying out Customer’s instructions to drive vehicles delivering materials off the public highway. Where the Company offers delivery to site, its obligations shall be to deliver as near to the site as safe hard road permits as judged by the delivery driver. Where any vehicle is required to leave the public highway for the purpose of a delivery or collection, the Company will not be held responsible for any damage caused by that vehicle. We reserve the right to disregard a customer's delivery instructions if the driver or other agent of the Company believe following such instructions may compromise health or safety, or lead to damage to property or vehicle. The Customer shall ensure that a duly authorised person is in attendance to receive the goods being delivered, and that person shall sign for the goods. We reserve the right to refuse any order that is too small to economically deliver.
3. Where goods are delivered to site, wherever practical we shall deliver on a mechanical unloading vehicle, subject to availability. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of the Customer to provide reasonable facilities for unloading the delivery vehicle, unless other arrangements have been agreed by both parties.
4. All quotations are subject to the goods being in stock on receipt of order.
5. No special warranty is given with goods unless by special arrangement confirmed in writing. It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that goods are suitable for the purpose they are applied to.
6. Force Majeure, all quotations are given and orders accepted, subject to supply and delivery not being affected by strikes, lockouts, combination of workmen, fire, fog, ice, snow, accidents or other unforeseen or unexpected causes, or the stoppage at the works of the manufacturer or supplier from any cause whatsoever.
7. The Company's prices are based on supplying the materials or services during the Company's normal working hours.
8. Unless otherwise stated and/ or a credit account has been approved, the Company's terms are strictly payment prior to supplying materials or services.
9. If a credit account has been opened for you by the Company, all monies due must be paid by the last day of the month after month of invoice, i.e. NET MONTHLY ACCOUNT. Accounts remaining unpaid after the due date will be closed pending settlement. The account will not normally be re-opened until all (including monies not overdue) outstanding amounts have been paid in full. The Company reserves the right to charge interest monthly at a rate 4% above the Bank of England base rate applicable on the date of invoice, should these terms not be met.
10. Credit limits may be adjusted upward or downward without notice at any time.
11. PAYMENT OF CREDIT ACCOUNTS
- a) BY BANK TRANSFER.
Using your credit account number as a reference please send remittance advice to:
- b) BY DEBIT CARD.
We will accept debit cards for the payment of credit accounts.
12. Until full payment is received, all materials supplied will remain the property of the Company.
13. In all circumstances payment for the goods must be made in full upon the agreed terms and the Customer is not entitled to set off any other claim related to any other matter without the written agreement of the Company.
14. BREAKAGES- & DISCREPANCIES
The Company or carriers acting on our behalf will not accept any liability for goods signed for as "not examined" and subsequently found to be short delivered, damaged or broken. No responsibility can be accepted for damages or shortages unless the goods are signed for as such on the delivery note. Once goods have been signed for, full charge will be made for any replacement or part that may subsequently be requested.
In the event of any article proving defective in material or workmanship, we undertake (at our option) to replace or repair such articles free of charge, providing the complaint is made within two weeks of date of supply. We shall be under no liability whatsoever, for the cost of removing, re-fixing or any other consequential loss or damage, direct or indirect, of whatsoever nature. Because of the nature of many of the goods we supply, colour variations between batches of the same product are inevitable. We are therefore unable to guarantee colour or texture match beyond the manufacturer’s limits.
Samples are submitted on the understanding that they are only a guide of quality, colour, texture, etc. of materials offered for sale. We only guarantee to supply materials to the tolerances of quality, colour, texture, etc. as accepted by the manufacturers of the product in question.
No claim as to any alleged error or discrepancy in respect of price or charges or any other matter can be entertained unless notified to the Company in writing within one month from the date of the relevant invoice.
18. BYE LAWS & REGULATIONS
It is the purchaser's responsibility to see that all goods comply with the local bye laws and/or regulations. No liability whatsoever can be accepted for goods which are supplied or fitted and do not meet these conditions.
19. SPECIAL ORDERS
We cannot accept the return of any goods specially obtained, made or modified to customers instructions.
20. No variation to these conditions will be accepted unless confirmed by the Company in writing.
21. Property in the goods shall pass and the contract made at the point of delivery or collection of the goods.
22. The Company reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions which will be updated from time to time. The relevant terms and conditions are those which are displayed on the Company's website at the relevant time of purchase.
23. These terms and conditions are subject to the Customer's Statutory Rights and in the event of a term or condition conflicting directly or being incompatible with a Statutory Right the Statutory Right shall prevail.
If goods are correctly supplied and or delivered and are no longer required, you may request The Company take back the goods for credit or refund. Acceptance of any such request is entirely at The Companies discretion and we reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee of 20% of the sale price along with any reasonable transportation costs.
This does not affect your statutory rights if goods are incorrectly supplied or found to be defective.